8/20/08
DIRTY ICE
I use alot of ice right now because it is so darn hot! So I was pretty annoyed when I started to see little specks of what looked like dirt floating in my ice water. I cleaned the spot where the ice comes out of the fridge, I looked in the bucket and couldn't see where the dirt was coming from, just an empty Snickers wrapper that I have no idea how it got in there. So I finally pulled the entire contraption out of the freezer and started digging around in the ice. What did I find? A whole king-size Snickers bar stuck in the grinder of the ice dispenser! Mystery solved, except I still don't know how the Snickers got in there. But I laughed pretty hard. At least it was chocolate in my ice, not dirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now THAT is funny! Don't you wish ice cream came out of the dispencer instead of ice? You could make a blizzard every day!
Post a Comment