8/19/08

I...

I know: that my Redeemer lives. (Beat that Megan!)
I want: my very own house to decorate!
I have: a hot husband.
I wish: it would rain for pete's sake!
I smell: that smell that computers make when they are hot.
I miss: hanging with my sisters without worrying about our kids.
I hate: bugs, especially spiders!
I fear: too many things to list, but to start: floods, killer whales and sharks, and gangs.
I crave: oddly enough, right now a salad. But it won't last, I just thought of that bloomin' onion Megan and I shared last week.
I search: for a really great chile relleno, but only when I try a new Mexican joint, which is rare since I also fear dirty restaurants.
I regret: not working harder to learn the piano when I had the chance.
I love: Jim and Pam.
I always: stay up too late.
I believe: that China could be a huge force for good if they chose to be, but not Russia, they had their shot.
I dance: all the time. But Eve and Satchel are starting to show me up.
I sing: all the time.
I don't always: brush my teeth in the morning. I just get busy and forget!
I am not: going to tell you what I am not. It's my secret.
I lose: not much except my patience.
I win: whenever I race Eve down the aisle at Wal-Mart.
I never: tried Kung Pao chicken till recently. (I liked it, peanuts are the best thing about Chinese food.)
I listen: very well. You're welcome.
I can actually be found: in my house. Or, no, that's about it.
I am scared: Again, there are too many answers to list. Teenagers make me suspicious.
I am happy about: lots of things, like a new Pottery Barn magazine.

No comments: