10/7/08
Mortified!
So I am assuming that only a bunch of girls are reading this blog, so you will all appreciate the horror of last Tuesday. I went to Chris's soccer game. The weather was beautiful. The game was a nail-biter. What could ruin my evening? Getting into the car and realizing that I was leaking blood like a stuck pig and had just walked a half-mile through a huge group of people that way? Yep, that'll do it. I am 26, isn't that experience for high school girls? (Except for that one time at the dr.'s office when the nice little lady informed me that "she doesn't know if I am on my cycle, but there is a spot". So embarrassing! Luckily the nurses let me leave through the back exit.) Anyway, I had taken every possible precaution against accident last Tuesday. I don't know how it happened. But I am never going back to that soccer complex! Don't you hate that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwww, I remember you telling me that story about sneaking out the back. Terrible it had to happen again. Were you wearing a light color? I make huge messes when I sleep; (Marcus gets SOOOO grossed out) I have taken to sleeping on an old towel, but have toyed with the idea of adult diapers... :)
You know, I can honestly say that I have never had an experience like that. Thank goodness. (now that I've spoken, it will probably happen to me. scary) I am kind of curious as o what chris said about it?
Love you Katie! :)
What, no picture?
Post a Comment