11/3/08

Halloween Is Over, Thank Goodness!


So I love the holiday of Halloween but this year I was totally overwhelmed and ended up just throwing things together at the last minute. So I am glad it is done with. Here are pictures of my kids and some of my family. The one above is Satchel just after we got home and changed. Do you think he likes Tootsie Pops?


The kids put funny faces on their pumpkins because I was too lame to carve a real pumpkin. Then a few days later my friend Jami invited us to a pumpkin carving party and Chris carved the cutest face into a big pumpkin. Within ten minutes of bringing it home Eve had pushed the face right out of the pumpkin (grrr). But it was cute at first.


This is my sister Bonnie, her husband David and my three little brothers Riley, Ammon, and Banner. Bonnie is great at creepy costumes. Last year she was the lady from "Birds" and had birds clipped all over her with blood everywhere. David had spiderwebs draped all over because Satchel was Spiderman and Satchel loves David pretty much more than anyone else. So we knew he would be holding Satch most the night. So he was a web.



Satchel was Spiderman because I could think of nothing else, and he wouldn't leave the mask on. But he loved trick-or-treating and held onto his bag with the tightest grip no matter how heavy it got.



Eve was Tracy from Hairspray. She kept doing the dance and singing "Oh, oh, oh!".



My cute little girl!

3 comments:

M Evans said...

Oh! I love Eve's costume! What a great idea!

Nettie said...

I love every single one of these! Bonnie's costume is so great...and I love Ammon's too! I love the picture of your adorable little babies on the chair with their pumpkins. I could eat them...(not the pumpkins). These were so fun to look at.

In fact, it has worn me out and I don't think I'll be able to go to the gym tomorrow.

Katie said...

Ha Ha Ha.