
So I still can't sleep so I will post something after all. This is my little sister Emily. Yesterday was her fifteenth birthday. She was born when I was twelve and I called her "my pretty Emmy" and even sang her her own song. I am still just as in love with her. She is the last of us five sisters (though certainly not the last child, there are three boys after her, bless your heart Mom!). She is so different from the rest of us girls. If you ever want a straight, dangerously real answer, just ask Emily. She will tell you like it is. We all laugh so hard when we get with her. For her birthday she decided to have a girls' night with us and Mom instead of a friend party so we went to dinner and a movie. Amber even drove over from the West Valley. Here is the funny part. Monday after Chris got home from work I laid down in bed because I had a killer headache. I was also PMS-ing big time and generally mad about having to have a period at all. I had spent the day cleaning and was all grubby so I just took out my contacts and laid down and cried into my pillow. Just then the doorbell rang (sixteen times in a row, thanks David) and Bonnie comes boppin into my room and says "Aren't you going tonight?" Noone had called me to tell me that we were getting together to party with Em, they just all assumed the others had told me. So Bonnie told me Em wanted to hang out with us, which made me start crying again because I love Emily. Then she said Amber was driving over and I never see Amber. So I was crying even more! Anyway, Chris got me some Excedrin and I got cleaned up in about twenty minutes. There was no way I would miss that, headache or no. It was great. I love being with my mom and my sisters. The picture above is one of her many goofy projects, probably to keep the boys entertained a few years ago. Happy Birthday Emily, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment