So yes, you may have noticed some pictures missing from my blog. Chris and I are divorcing. Never thought I would be in this place. Obviously this is a bit too painful to blog about right now and maybe forever. But if you have called and I haven't answered lately, it's because I just can't talk right now. But I know Heavenly Father is in charge and that once I am through all this hurt, I will be better off! Prayers are always appreciated! (Thanks Megan for the playlist, it's just what I needed to hear tonight!)
4 comments:
Im so sorry but I'm so dang proud of you! What a hard thing. If there's anything you need please please call and let me know! Love you!
Katie my wonderful, I know you will make it through this and be even stronger for it in the end. I know it’s probably not something you want to hear right now, but you will find someone to love you like you deserve.
If you need to wander aimlessly through the mall for a while I will watch your kids, OR, I will share a 1/2 gallon of Rocky Road (or mocha almond fudge) ice cream with ya, I have two large spoons!
I heart you.
Megan
My Beautiful Katie, please feel free to come by whenever you need to just get out. I love you girl and If you EVER need to talk, please Call me ANYTIME!
Hi Katie, it's Molly (Richards) from good ol' H.A. I found you from Megan's blog.
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, but it looks like you've got a really good support group. And you can add me to that list.
If you're ever looking for some late night reading, or want to drop me a line, stop on by.
Post a Comment