7/6/09

Happy Birthday to My Baby!



My baby is two! And he has the attitude to match. But his birthday was so much fun. I made a Spiderman cake that actually turned out and we did presents. I am not really into big parties for my kids while they're little, so we just keep it to our own little family. Satchel is totally into cars and trucks so he got a couple toys along those lines. He loved it! The first pic is him playing the driving game with his Uncle Dave.



Blowing out the candles. He did it all by himself!



Such a sweet, smiley boy!



His Mac truck from Cars. He sleeps with it.



Spidey came out much better than I expected. Now I have to find a cake just as good for Eve's birthday this fall. I have set the precedent now for special cakes and she is already asking about a princess cake. Happy Birthday Satchel, I love you so much!




1 comment:

M Evans said...

wow I am so impressed! I cant do the whole piping thing, it comes out all nice at first and then gets all blobby; you did a great job!