6/15/10

Continuation...




Some more general updates: my divorce was final last November.  Such a relief to be over that period, and now I get to have the adventure of parenting with my ex.  I am not going to say alot about that, but I could live without it.  Here are some pics of my cute kids, who make the entire last five years worth it.



He is a stinker, and such a boy.  He keeps saying "You're poopy" which makes me want to scream, and I don't know where he picked it up.  He has a favorite toy, which he calls a spaceship, but it is actually the top of an orange juicer. He is a punk, but still my favorite little cuddlebug ever. 


 Eve does a cheer that she learned from her Aunt Emily.  My other pics are fuzzy, but this is her ready, ok! pose.


Satchel loves IronMan! I have glued this toy together about sixteen times, because it is a cheapy from Burger King.  But he loves it! 


Eve is getting to be such a little lady.  She is sharp as a tack, and never lets me forget that she knows alot more than me.  She is also a huge helper to me.


 My kids dad got them sunglasses and they ate and slept in them for days.

 

I hate it when my kids fall asleep on the floor, but it sure is cute!

 

 Curlers are my favorite with this girl! 

 

He went through a stage where he put everything in his nose, but fortunately that kind of ended when he got the bead stuck up there.  I almost had a heart attack while I fished it out with tweezers, so I imagine it wasn't too pleasant for him either.

 


3 comments:

m&mevans said...

Mmmmm I want a cookie now, those looked good! Your kids are awesome, I love Satchels rocket, Liam did the same thing with one of those orange foam ear plugs. Haha! I love boys. Oh and I totally know what you mean when you finally realize how crazy and stressed you have been. Im glad you got to get away and have a breather. :)

The Filhart Family said...

Kaite your kids are getting so big! Don't worry about the "your poppy" thing. I went through the "your stupid" stage with Steee, but once I told him it was a bad word and I would wash his mouth out with soap if he said it again, he stopped. Somehow I need to teach him to say, "your the best mom ever", but it hasn't caught on yet. :)

Kathy said...

I am so proud of you! I love those kids and yes, Satchel is a punk but we adore him anyway!!