Sooo, I have been super busy, also, super lazy lately. Everytime I get online, I find myself mindlessly reading through my favorite bigfoot forum. Anyway, I will try to update everything from the last forever. Starting with Halloween last year. Eve was obviously a cheerleader, Satch was a ninja (I thought it fitting, since he beats up everything in front of him), and me and my sisters were the three witches. It was a great night. Bonnie and Dave got into the spirit and we all decked out the house with bats, webs, skeletons, and jack-o-lanterns.

Then came the holiday season. Here a few pics of my Christmas spirit:
Great Christmas! I love the season. I didn't get great pics of my kids because my camera is turning stupid. Next onto the new year, I started school! I took a full schedule for spring semester and it was hard! But everything worked out in the end, I got all A's. I realized though that it is just time that I get a full-time job, get my own place, and cut back to part-time school. My goal is to get into nursing school and part-time it will take me a couple years to get my pre-reqs done, then a couple years to get into a program, but by then my kids should be older and it will all be fabulous! So I am hoping to get into my own home with my kids by the end of the summer, pray for us! Here are several random pictures of what has been going on.
Remember that really cold rainy spell earlier this year? It took forever for our back yard to dry out, and events like this happened several times. Once it happened twice in one day, and I admit that I yelled a lot that day.
Makin' cookies!
So in May I went to Huntington Beach with my aunt and it was so great! You know when you are just going and going, and then you get a second to relax and it is only then that you realize you were exhausted? The day after we got to Cali, I woke up in a beautiful hotel room, with a view of the beach, in a bed that I did not have to make, which was also extremely comfy, and I just laid there breathing for a few minutes. I then realized that I had been so stressed and overwhelmed, but it had just become an everyday feeling, so I just acclimated, or whatever. Once I could put it all away, I felt like I could float right up to the ceiling. It was so hard to go back to normal life, but here are a couple pics that showcase the best parts:
Best tub ever! And Disneyland!
Seriously I loved that tub. Also, on the dock, the fishers had these fish, I guess they were using them for bait, but I thought they were beautiful.
I saw dolphins and seals, and surfers, and the beach which I just love. It was too cold to stay on the beach, so we hit Disneyland, it was such a great weekend. (My aunt Annette was awesome company too!)






No comments:
Post a Comment