9/2/08

Happy Birthday Megan!

Doesn't she look like a mermaid? Wearing a trench coat, of course.
Um, there was a tall building behind us that didn't show up in the pic, but I think it is a great picture anyway.
Yeah, we charmed our way into the cockpit. It's not easy, we were just that good.
This is a picture of the giant, scary fairy approaching the sweet, nimble sprite. Ah, those days were so much less complicated, I could dress up like a fairy with no consequence at all.
Megan and I at Mt. Vernon. I didn't add the cartwheel pictures because Megan didn't want any "unflattering" pics on here. Too bad.
Um, this is the Statue of Liberty. And Megan.
Just a shot demonstrating how Megan could fit into many spaces that I could not.
Megan, you are my best friend, EVER! This is one of my favorite pics of us, because of the ever-present pen in the bun. And other reasons. Happy Birthday, Fannie.

5 comments:

M Evans said...

Katie, you have such fun pictures! I don’t have that one of the statue of liberty. The only thing I remember about being there is Mr. Burrell talking about the angles and following him around as he measured the base of the Statue. (Of Liberty) You knew that? Oh sorry.

M Evans said...

Good heavens, not only did we charm our way into the cockpit, we charmed our way to the controllers with the pilot’s hats on. Obviously pre-9-11. *sigh* back when things were simple and a couple of cute girls could smile, wink and get to fly a plane if they wanted. Try that now-a-days and you would get a take down with a full nelson.

M Evans said...

Do you remember that lady that took the pictures of us in those fairy costumes? She was gay or something and she kept putting us in weird poses. 2 pretty girls dressed up like fairies is not a call to jump to any conclusions…Right? Maybe she just had no idea how to pose to 18 (ish) year old girls that were dressed up like pixies… Maybe she was just crazy I seem to recall one of one of us up on a ladder looking down or something. Good heaven even I could do better than that.

M Evans said...

We were sitting between Akil and Naeem. Kevin called us a double stuff Oreo. (Is that Racist?)

Anonymous said...

You two crack me up! I love how you write Katie! You girl's are so cute:) Happy Birthday Megan!!