
I really don't go crazy for t.v. shows, at least not since I was 14 and The Mickey Mouse Club was on. But I am a total follower of "The Office". Tonight is the season premiere and I cannot wait to see if Jim will propose to Pam! It is one of the last sweet love stories on t.v. today. Jim and Pam forever!
4 comments:
All my bro's and sisters are obsessed with this show. I have only seen like 1 or 2 episodes.
Me to; hey Katie, was it everything you hoped for and more? How is Satchel doing without nursing? How are YOU doing without nursing? Cold Turkey hurts.
It was a fabulous episode. Jim proposed, in the rain! It was fantastic, and yes, I did cry, but in my defense, it is the end of the month. So, I like that Satchel isn't nursing anymore. He is doing great, he doesn't really grab at me anymore. However, I do miss it and have really fought not to grab him and nurse him when he has been sick lately. Also, it has been two weeks and I am leaking all of a sudden. I don't know, it is weird. But I do enjoy the change.
Katie, how is your baby? He had his surgery right? Let me know how things are in the Eckerson household!
Post a Comment