12/16/08

Candy Thief!

Last week Evie woke up in the morning sobbing and really heartbroken. Chris was out with her and I could hear him trying to calm her down so I stayed in bed. After about twenty minutes Chris had to get ready for work but Eve was still crying. I heard her saying "I want my candy back". Chris brought her to me and said she had a bad dream. I was cuddling her and asking her who took her candy, but I couldn't really understand her answer. Finally I realized she was saying "Uncle Knick Knocks". She meant Uncle Knit Knots from the Disney show Imagination Movers. (He's the guy in the beige suit above.) I tried to explain to her that Knit Knots was very nice and I am sure he didn't mean to take her candy. But she was too upset. She only stopped crying when I "called" Uncle Knit Knots on the phone and told him how upset she was. He promised to bring her candy back. I guess her dreams are pretty vivid, I just never thought poor old Uncle Knit Knots would be the villain! She is so funny!

4 comments:

Nettie said...

Poor Evie. Aunt nettie will get you some more candy. Aunts rescue kids fro uncles all the time. Besides, it's the least I could do since your dream rescued ME from the GYM! Thank you, again.

M Evans said...

Im with Eve, I just can't like him, he has a moustache and bow tie.

Susan said...

That is hilarious, but sad. We love Eve!!

M Evans said...

Donde esta mi amiga mejor? cual es tu problema? tres semanas y nada! tu necessacitan ir al bano? can you believe how fluent I am?!? How was your Christmas?