
Eighth Folder, Eighth picture: The most romantic thing my husband ever said to me was "I miss you like the desert misses rain" while he was at Basic Training. So of course I went online to find pictures that would remind me of that while he was gone.
Eight things I am passionate about: the gospel, Chris, Eve, Satchel, the whole rest of my family, babies in general, the potato soup that Amber gave me the recipe for (it's delicious), and music.
Eight words or phrases I use the most: Satchel get your hands out of your pants!,
Eve no climbing!, What the?, Aye aye aye!, What am I gonna make for dinner?, Wanna go to Wal-mart?, Quick, run to the potty!, and I have a headache.
Eight things I want to do before I die: Buy a house, have some more babies, serve a mission with Chris, do a triathlon (teehee), be trilingual, get a degree, be a good cook, and learn to sew.
Eight things I need right now:a bigger room to hold all the laundry that I never fold, a potty-training fairy, moolah, way more desire to get up and go to the gym, time to just sit and read, to get my food and water storage, to declutter my house, and, I don't know, a Suburu Outback.
Eight places I want to visit: New England in all the places where my husband grew up, the whole Pacific coast in a convertible, Cozumel again, Italy, the rest of the Mediterranean, England, Alaska, and Canada.
Eight favorite restaurants:On the Border, Macaroni Grill, Laspada's Italian Deli, Outback, Olive Garden, my mom's house, and I can't think of any others.
Eight TV shows I watch: The Office, Top Chef, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, House Hunters, People's Court, Judge Judy, Sportscenter (not on purpose), and America's Funniest Home Videos (only with Tom Bergeron, not that hack Bob Saget, or the not-funny guy with Daisy Fuentes.)
3 comments:
Is this a tag; or just for our information? Why were you up at 2am?
P.S. I feel like im always telling Liam to keep his hand out of his diaper. I never did that with Neil. Im glad its cooler so I can put a onsie on him, he HATES when I do that, but only if i put pants on him too. otherwise he puts his hands up the leg hole and down his diaper. Clever little buggar.
I loved reading this. You crack me up...your kids crack me up! I LOVE the picture of you guys on the front! Love it!
Sure Megan, tag you're it.
Post a Comment